- Combine teriyaki sauce, wine, oil, pepper, oregano and garlic.
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Cover with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes, covered. Drain and cool.
- Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch pieces; place with zucchini in large plastic bag. Pour in teriyaki mixture. Press air out of top of bag; close top securely. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile, core apples and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces.
- Reserving marinade, remove beef and zucchini; thread alternately with apple on skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Place on grill 5 inches from hot coals. Cook about 6 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired degree of doneness, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.