1. Cook quinoa according to package directions. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375ºF and place a wire rack over a foil-lined baking sheet. Lay slices of bacon on wire rack. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and brush bacon with teriyaki sauce. Return to oven for 5 minutes. Rest bacon at room temperature to crisp and firm the glaze.
3. While bacon cooks, heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium skillet. Add sweet potatoes and cook for 15 minutes or until tender, stirring regularly.
4. Cook eggs sunny side up or to desired doneness.
5. Divide quinoa between two bowls and top with bacon, sweet potatoes, avocado and eggs. Garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy warm.