- Remove flowerets from broccoli. Peel stalks and chop enough to measure 1/2 cup.
- Sauté chopped broccoli stalks and onion in melted butter in large saucepan over medium-low heat 10 minutes.
- Add broth and flowerets. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until broccoli is very tender, stirring occasionally.
- Process half of broccoli mixture in covered blender container until smooth. Return to saucepan. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Stir in soymilk, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until heated through.
*Or, substitute with Pearl Original Organic Soymilk.