- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens; mince whites. Peel and mince ginger.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, 2 tsp soy sauce, and sriracha to taste. Set aside.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add half the sesame seeds (save the rest for serving); cook, stirring, until golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Add rice, ¾ cup water, and a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
- While rice cooks, combine beef, panko, ginger, scallion whites, remaining soy sauce, salt (1/2 tsp), and pepper. Form into 10-12 1½-inch meatball
- Place meatballs on one side of a lightly oiled baking sheet. On empty side, toss green beans with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack until meatballs are cooked through and green beans are browned and tender, 14-16 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork; season with salt and pepper. Divide between bowls or plates. Carefully add meatballs to bowl with sauce; toss to coat. Top rice with meatballs and drizzle with any remaining sauce. Serve green beans to the side. Garnish with scallion greens, remaining sesame seeds, and chili flakes to taste.
Recipe created in partnership with HelloFresh.