- Heat the olive oil in a large pot on medium-high heat.
- Add the green onion, mushrooms, garlic and ginger to the pot and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, water, Kikkoman® Soy Sauce, miso paste, and maple syrup mix well and bring to a boil, turn down the heat and let simmer for 10 min.
- While broth is simmering cook your ramen noodles according to the package instructions, set aside.
- Peel soft-boiled egg and cut in half.
- Add the noodles and egg to the broth and enjoy! If wanted, serve ramen with chopped green onion, fresh cilantro and some steamed baby spinach.
Recipe created in partnership with Bridgette Feuerstein, @bridge_fit.