- For the Avocado: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium hot. Season with oil.
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the pit and peel.
- Spray the cut side of the avocado with the olive oil. Place cut side down on the grill. Let sit for a few minutes, while grilling, and brush some Takumi Sauce all over the avocados.
- Flip the cut side of the avocado over, allow the avocado grill slightly on the curved side so it will lay flat when served, and brush the cut side with Takumi Sauce. Flip the cut side back over onto the grill and form hash marks. Remove from the grill and cool.
- For the Takumi Shrimp: heat a pot with the water, lemon juice and salt until it barely simmers, about 185 degrees F.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Remove to a plate and chill. When cold, cut into ½ inch pieces.
- Combine the shrimp, cucumber, green onions, macadamia nut and cilantro in a bowl. Add the Takumi Sauce and lime juice. Gently combine.
- To Serve: Place the avocado on a plate, cut side up. Place some of the Takumi Shrimp in the center of the avocado. Drizzle with some of the Takumi Sauce and garnish with Togarashi.
Variation: For a spicier version, add 1 Tbsp chopped jalapeño or Fresno pepper to the shrimp.