- Combine sliced flank steak and ¼ cup Korean BBQ sauce in a shallow dish. Mix well to thoroughly coat steak. Marinate for 2-8 hours.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice cooks, grease a medium grill pan with cooking oil and heat over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add marinated steak in a single layer using tongs and cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn beef and cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Heat remaining Korean BBQ sauce until warmed through.
- Divide rice between two bowls and top with bulgogi beef, pickled carrots, radishes, cucumber, scallions, and kimchi. Drizzle remaining Korean BBQ sauce on top.
Tip: Make your own pickled vegetables at home with our recipe!