- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces.
- Place in steamer basket or on steamer rack. Set basket over boiling water; cover and steam 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine less sodium soy sauce, sherry and garlic in large bowl; add ribs and stir to coat each rib well. Marinate 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove ribs from marinade and place, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake in 425°F. oven 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve with warm Mandarin Peach Sauce.
*Click here for Mandarin Peach Sauce recipe.