- Stir-fry chicken in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add bell pepper and stir-fry 2 minutes longer; remove.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour and curry powder; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in soymilk and salt. Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken mixture; cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve over rice and top with condiments.
*Or, substitute with Pearl Original Organic Soymilk.