- Whisk together Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, water and cornstarch in a small saucepan until cornstarch has dissolved. Whisk in honey, Kikkoman® Sesame Oil, sesame seeds and ginger and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until translucent and thickened; set aside and let cool.
- Place ground beef, green onions and ¼ cup Sesame Ginger Sauce in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until well incorporated, then shape into 4 very flat patties (they’ll thicken as they cook).
- To prepare ramen buns, place ramen noodles, 4 cups water and seasoning packets in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes; drain well and place in a large bowl. Let cool to warm, then add eggs to bowl and toss to coat noodles evenly.
- Heat a large skillet with oil and set over medium heat. Grease 3½-inch ring molds or cookie cutters and place in skillet. Place ½ cup noodles into each circle and press down firmly with the bottom of a flat glass or ramekin. (You should be able to hear the noodles sizzle in the skillet.)
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom then carefully flip and cook for 2 minutes more, adding additional oil to the skillet as needed. Remove from skillet and remove rings; keep warm.
- Grill burgers over medium-high heat for 2 to 5 minutes on each side (2 for medium-rare and 5 for well done), brushing liberally with remaining Sesame Ginger Sauce while grilling.
- Place greens onto 4 ramen buns and top with burgers and fried eggs. Top with remaining 4 ramen buns. Serve with any leftover Sesame Ginger Sauce.
- A wide mouth canning jar ring may also be used to cook ramen buns. Place with the flat outer edge down in the skillet and fill with noodles. After cooking on both sides use a small sharp knife to carefully release the noodles from the ring.
- Ramen buns may be reheated by cooking in a hot skillet on both sides to crisp.