To Cook the Salmon:
- Mix marinade ingredients together. Brush onto salmon filet. Cut into 3 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium high heat. Add canola oil.
- When oil begins to smoke add salmon. Cook about 5 minutes one one side and 2 minutes on the other.
- Remove from heat.
For the Rice Plate
- Serve grilled salmon with rice and steamed vegetables.
- Garnish with sesame, chives, and parsley.
For the Summer Salad
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over butter lettuce with strawberries and pea shoots.
For the Pasta
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add garlic, chili flakes and capers.
- Cook until butter begins to brown and add soy sauce.
- Toss in cooked pasta. Top with salmon and garnish with dill and squeeze of lemon.