- Whisk together 2 teaspoons of thyme and 1 tablespoon of rosemary with garlic, mustard, soy sauce, lemon, ¼ cup olive oil, and salt and pepper in a dish large enough to hold the rack of lamb.
- Place the lamb in the marinade, using your hands to make sure that every bit of the lamb has some marinade on it.
- Cover and place into your fridge for up to 24 hours. Heat one side of your grill to high and leave the other side off.
- Once your grill is hot, place the lamb, meat side down, on the un-lit side of the grill and allow to cook for 20-25 minutes or until it has almost reached your desired doneness (at least 125°F).
- Place lamb on the lit side of the grill for a couple of minutes on each side to give the outside a nice grilled crust.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes. While resting, stir together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons thyme, 1 tablespoon rosemary, and mint. Brush this mixture over the lamb.
- Slice between each rib and serve with your favorite side.
Recipe adapted from Female Foodie