- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Layer lettuce, then pasta in 4 individual salad bowls; top with cucumber and carrot.
- Prepare Spicy Garlic Vinaigrette.
- Combine less sodium teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
- Heat oil in hot skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes. Pour in lite teriyaki sauce mixture; cook, stirring, 1 minute, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Spoon chicken evenly on top of each salad; sprinkle with mint and serve with dressing.
Spicy Garlic Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1/2 cup Kikkoman rice vinegar, 1/4 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, 1 large clove garlic, pressed and 1/2 teaspoon each sugar and crushed red pepper.