1. Score both sides of steak in diamond pattern; place steak in large plastic food storage bag.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, vinegar, oil and garlic; pour mixture over steak.
3. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat steak. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning bag over once.
4. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
5. Grill steak 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 10 minutes (for medium-rare), turning over once.
6. Holding knife at slight angle, cut steak across grain into 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick slices.
7. Divide lettuce on 4 individual serving plates.
8. Arrange steak slices on top of greens and top with fresh berries and pecans. Serve with Ginger-Balsamic Dressing.
1. Whisk together 1/4 cup each balsamic vinegar and vegetable oil, 2 Tbsp. Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root.