- Place all ingredients into a jar with a screwtop lid. Cover and shake well. Makes about 1 cup.
- Place all the ingredients except the Signature Sauce in a large bowl.
- Heat the sauce in a small saucepan until hot. Toss the hot dressing with the slaw mixture. Serve immediately.
ADDITIONAL USAGE IDEAS
- Pour heated sauce over button mushrooms and let marinate, covered, in the refrigerator several hours.
- Use sauce cold as a dipping sauce for tofu, smoked turkey and blanched broccoli.
- Use sauce as a marinade for poultry or fish before grilling.
- Stir sauce into warm cooked rice.
Recipe submitted by Roxanne Chan, Albany, CA, Third Prize Winner of the Signature Sauce Recipe Contest.