- Marinate cubed beef with 2 tablespoons of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan on medium heat and cook beef 1-2 minutes on each side or until medium.
- Remove the cooked beef from the pan and wipe the pan with a wet paper towel.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil on medium-low heat and add ginger. Cook for 4 minutes and then add onions, garlic and green onions.
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes. Remove ginger and toss in the bean sprouts, noodles, 2 tablespoons of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original and the cooked beef.
- Gently mix until the noodles soften and absorb the sauce. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe created in partnership with @myhealthydish