- Add your ground chicken, onion, egg and all seasonings into a food processor. Mix until combined.
- Using chicken mixture, form round balls with and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, pan fry the chicken meatballs until golden brown and cooked through.
- Skewer meatballs and set aside.
- Pour Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi sauce into pan and warm, place meatball skewers into pan and glaze meatballs using a brush.
- Once glazed, serve with hot jasmine rice and enjoy!
Recipe created in partnership with @pete_eatss