- Marinate beef ribs in Signature Sauce, 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- Place the marinated ribs over medium-hot coals or the medium heat of a gas grill.
- Grill, basting with reserved marinade, until brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes. Do not overcook. Beef ribs should still be pink in the middle.
ADDITIONAL USAGE IDEAS
- London broil marinated and basted with sauce. Cook and thicken sauce with 2 tablespoons cornstarch and serve as a sauce for grilled steak.
- Place meaty chicken wings in sauce and bake in a 350°F. oven for 1 hour 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Recipe submitted by Candice Merrill, Pasadena, CA, Third Prize Winner of the Signature Sauce Recipe Contest.Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 2 grams