- Cut beef into 1-inch square pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, pepper, oil, lime juice, garlic and ginger; pour over beef in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat beef well. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Meanwhile, prepare Hot Garlic Sauce.
- Thread beef onto skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Cook kabobs on grill 5 inches from hot coals, 3 to 4 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness. (Or, broil kabobs on rack of broiler pan, 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 3 to 4 minutes on each side [for medium-rare], or to desired doneness.)
- Serve with Hot Garlic Sauce.
Hot Garlic Sauce: Combine 1/2 cup water, 2 cloves garlic, pressed, 2 Tbsp. each sugar, Kikkoman Rice Vinegar and fresh lime juice, 1 Tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce and 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, stirring until sugar dissolves.
*Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 6 grams