- Place the cubed steak in an airtight container or resealable bag with ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original. Stir or toss to combine, coating the steak well. Seal and set in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 12 hours or up to 2 days.
- At dinnertime, preheat the grill for medium-high direct heat grilling, 500-550°F. Thread each skewer with teriyaki-marinated top sirloin, bell pepper, red onion, alternating as you go. Place the skewers on a large plate or small baking sheet & discard any excess marinade. Pour the remaining ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original in a small bowl for basting. Set aside.
- Transfer the skewers to the grill over direct heat. Close the lid. Grill 3 minutes per side for medium doneness – add or subtract a minute of cooking time per side if you prefer your steak more/less done. After you flip the skewers, use a brush to carefully baste the cooked side with Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original. Transfer the grilled skewers to a clean plate or baking sheet and baste with any remaining Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original.
- Serve the grilled teriyaki steak skewers immediately, garnishing with thinly sliced green onion and serving alongside rice, macaroni salad, and additional grilled vegetables as desired. Enjoy!
- Grilled veggies: For an easy, built-in side dish, double up on bell pepper & red onion. Create 3-4 veggie skewers, then grill as directed above. Be sure to baste with Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original for additional flavor.
- Simple swap: Prepare Teriyaki Chicken & Veggie Skewers by swapping the top sirloin for an equal amount of diced boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Grill 4-5 minutes per side, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 °F.
Recipe created in partnership with @playswellwithbutter.