- Add in all ingredients in a pot and simmer for 20 minutes, then cool down.
- Pull off the tiny ends of the crab legs to allow marinade to penetrate. Clean and quarter crab, then pour cooled marinade onto crab in a bowl.
- Marinate crab in refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Drain the marinade and save a little in a jar.
- Remove crab meat from the shells.
- Enjoy over rice with toppings and extra marinade poured over top.
Recipe created in partnership with @outdoorcheflife. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.