- Slice your napa cabbage into quarters, keeping the core intact.
- Thinly slice your pork belly.
- Layer slices of pork belly between each layer of napa cabbage.
- Slice off the core of the cabbage, and vertically layer your pot (nabe) with stacks of cabbage and pork belly.
- Whisk in Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original into your dashi stock.
- Pour seasoned dashi over your Mille-Feuille Nabe, making sure to add enough stock to submerge the cabbage.
- Place a lid on your pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, simmer for 8-10 minutes until pork is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauces, including more Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original.
Recipe created in partnership with @hwoo.lee