- Grate yellow peel from lemon; set aside for glaze. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from lemon; stir into ¾ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi Sauce in small bowl.
- Pour ⅔ cup of mixture into large plastic food storage bag. Add salmon, seal bag and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, turning bag over once.
- Meanwhile for glaze, to sauce mixture remaining in bowl add grated lemon peel, preserves and chopped basil; mix well.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade; grill on medium-high heat or broil 4 minutes per side or to desired doneness, turning once.
- Arrange salmon on serving plates; spoon glaze over top. Sprinkle with pistachio nuts. Garnish with basil sprigs.
Recipe submitted by Kurt W., runner up winner of the Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.