- Trim and thinly slice radishes and cucumber into rounds. Trim and thinly slice scallions. Pick cilantro leaves from stems; discard stems.
- In a bowl, combine radishes, cucumber, vinegar, 1 tsp sugar, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste and add a pinch more sugar if you like a sweeter pickle. Set aside, stirring occasionally, until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and a pinch of chili flakes (taste and add more from there if desired; save a little for steps 4 and 6). Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add scallions and cabbage; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until softened, 4-5 minutes. Add beef, garlic powder, and 1 tsp sugar. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes. Stir in sesame oil, half the soy sauce, half the sriracha, and a pinch of chili flakes to taste. Taste and season with salt, pepper, and up to ½ tsp more sugar.
- While filling cooks, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
- Spread a bit of chili sour cream onto each tortilla, then top with filling, a bit of pickled veggies, cilantro, and as much remaining sriracha and chili flakes as you like. Serve with any remaining pickled veggies on the side
Recipe created in partnership with HelloFresh.