- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine Kikkoman Preservative-Free Orange Sauce and Kikkoman Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, mayonnaise, yogurt and fresh lemon juice.
- Place chicken cutlets with canola oil in a small roasting pan lined with aluminum foil, and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- Peel carrots and use a box grater to grate into shreds. Cut lettuce or use shredded lettuce. Place vegetables separately in small bowls for assembly.
- Cut red onions; wash in a small bowl with cold water to reduce sharpness in taste. Dry onions and keep in separate bowl for assembly.
To assemble wraps:
- Combine chicken with sauce mixture.
- Place whole grain tortillas in a flat prep surface. Add small amounts of lettuce and carrots (about 1/2 cup combined) across the middle of tortilla. Add 1/3 C of the chicken on top across the vegetables. Place red onions on top to garnish across the chicken.
- Take the edge of the tortillas and fold unto its middle; wrap bottom side unto the middle and fold across upwards toward the top of the tortilla.
- Cut wrap in half and serve.