- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. Stir chicken in marinade until evenly coated; let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients.
- Heat 3 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Reduce heat to medium-high. Heat remaining 3 Tbsp. oil in same pan; add green onions, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 10 seconds. Add mushrooms and snow peas; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Increase heat to high. Add baby corn and sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens slightly. Stir in chicken and sesame oil.
Adapted from “A Spoonful of Ginger” by Nina Simonds.
Click Here to learn more about Featured Chef, Nina Simonds.