- Combine mango cubes and ⅔ cup Takumi sauce in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Reserve ¼ cup for basting.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken thighs in a shallow dish. Marinate in refrigerator for 2-8 hours.
- Add the ingredients for the salsa fresca to a medium bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat grill to 425-450ºF and lightly grease grates with cooking oil. Remove chicken thighs from marinade and place on a large plate. Discard marinade. Grill chicken thighs top down for 6 minutes. Turn and brush with reserved ¼ cup of marinade. Grill 6 minutes longer.
- Serve chicken thighs hot with fresh cilantro and mango salsa fresca.