- Dip two rice papers into cold water to soften. Do not leave them for too long as they will get sticky.
- Lay them on a working surface and start to roll them tightly.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces. Repeat the process. Set them aside.
- Into a pot pan add broth, Sriracha and Teriyaki Takumi and bring it to a boil. The sauce will start to thicken.
- Add the green onions and the rice paper rolls into the pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer into a bowl and sprinkle fresh scallions.
- Add a soft-boiled egg.
Recipe created in partnership with @uncomplicatedchef