- To prepare bread crumbs, melt butter in a large saute pan, then add sesame oil and olive oil. Add bread crumbs and stir with a rubber spatula. Keep moving the Panko bread crumbs until they are evenly golden brown.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and sugar. The bread crumbs should taste sweet and salty. Transfer onto a paper towel lined baking sheet to remove excess fat. Let sit in a hot spot to dry out.
- To prepare dressing, puree all dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Lightly dress the greens with dressing, building a nice height and sized salad on a plate. Toss the cooked edamame in the wafu dressing with a little lemon juice and place on the salad. Add a few piles of the toasted bread crumbs.
- Garnish with ikura (salmon roe) and top salad with a few more drops of dressing. Sprinkle with furikake, black and white sesame seeds.
Recipe created in partnership with Chef Robbe Felice at pastaRAMEN.