Home Cooks > Recipes > Curry Chicken Satay Salad
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 minutes
2 teaspoons curry powder
3 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sweet Soy Sauce
¼ teaspoons salt and pepper
2 chicken breasts thinly sliced
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
1 garlic clove, grated
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1-2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (to taste)
1 lime, juiced
6 tablespoons coconut milk
8 ounces rice noodles
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
3 green onions, sliced
¼ of a cucumber, julienned
½ cup snap peas, sliced diagonally
3 tablespoons peanuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Combine curry powder, sweet soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl and add the chicken strips. Thread chicken onto each skewer (if you’re using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak them in water first).
- Grill chicken for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Whisk together peanut butter, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, lime juice, and coconut milk.
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss noodles, red pepper, green onions, cucumber, and snap peas with the dressing. Divide into 4 bowls. Sprinkle with ¼ of the peanuts to garnish.
- Top each bowl with chicken and enjoy!