- Pour quick & easy marinade over salmon in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Marinate 20 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Grill or broil salmon 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Cool salmon; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, prepare Creamy Wasabi Dressing.
- Remove and discard skin from salmon; cut salmon into 1-inch pieces. Pour dressing over salmon and apple in large bowl; toss gently to evenly coat all pieces.
- To serve, line 3 or 4 individual plates with salad greens and top with desired amount of salmon mixture. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Top with 2 radishes per salad as well as 1/4 cup of bean sprouts and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
*Creamy Wasabi Dressing: Blend 1 Tbsp. Kikkoman Wasabi Sauce with 2 teaspoons water until smooth. Let stand 5 minutes. Blend in 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 4 teaspoons Kikkoman Quick & Easy Marinade, Honey & Mustard Teriyaki. Stir in 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives. Cover and refrigerate.