- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the sauce.
- Remove salmon from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Take a large piece of parchment paper. Place it on a baking sheet. Make a bed with orange slices. Follow with a layer of scallions and place salmon over top. Pour the sauce over the salmon.
- Wrap the parchment paper tightly to create a packet. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, to liking.
- Serve salmon with more fresh scallions and side of rice.
Recipe created in partnership with @uncomplicatedchef.