- Add oil and garlic to a grill pan. Cook garlic for 2-3 minutes on medium low or until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and stir. Pour over the Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and grill for 8-10 minutes.
- Add salt or pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with parsley.
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped thyme
- Toast slices of a baguette and top each crostini with a spoonful of the cheese mixture and a spoonful of mushrooms.
On warm kale salad:
Sauté́ 6 cups of kale with:
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onions, green and white parts 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (for garnish)
Baked with a Panko topping:
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (mixture of parmesan, asiago, mozzarella) Parsley (for garnish)
Pour Panko mixture over mushrooms and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes. If more browning needed, broil for 1-2 minutes.