- Add water and vegetable base to large stock pot or tilt skillet and bring to simmer.
- Add oats and whisk.
- Cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add sausage crumbles to oats and cook for approximately 10 more minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add butter and soy sauce, stir until butter is completely melted and mixed in with oat mixture.
- Hot hold at 135°F or higher until time of service.
- Serve 1 cup of oats with an 8 oz spoodle.
- Offer sausage crumbles, kimchi slaw, and spicy mayo as additional toppings.
Variation: Meat based, or plant-based sausage crumbles can be used
Total Fat: 5.1g
Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
Cholesterol: 4.9 mg
Sodium: 213.3 mg
Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
Total Sugars: 1.3 g
Protein: 8.8 g