- Cook rice noodles in boiling water per package instructions.
- In a sauté pan, cook the bacon until fat renders. Remove bacon from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, using the bacon grease, add chopped scallions and crack the eggs. Fry eggs over easy or to your liking.
- Remove the eggs with scallions from the pan and set aside.
- Add the Pad Thai sauce and the noodles into the pan, stirring gently. Remove from the heat once warm.
- Transfer noodles into a bowl. Top with fried egg, crispy bacon, avocado, more chopped scallions and sriracha sauce to taste. Enjoy!
Recipe created in partnership with @uncomplicatedchef