- Blanch coleslaw mix for about 30 seconds or until soft. Then rinse in cold water and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Season coleslaw with ½ teaspoon of salt and set aside.
- Cook the ground chicken well until there is no pink color left, then drain out any excess fat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon of salt and 4 tablespoons of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original. Stir until combined.
- Combine the cooked chicken with the coleslaw and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface in a diamond shape facing you. Add chicken and coleslaw mix, fold the bottom edge of the wrapper over the filling and roll up halfway. Fold the left and right corners inwards towards the center. Brush the remaining top section of the wrapper with the beaten egg and tightly roll up the egg roll, enclosing the filling. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Heat up vegetable oil in a pot to submerge the rolls to 325°F. Deep fry each roll for about 2 minutes or until the rolls turn golden yellow. Flip the roll halfway to ensure it is fried evenly.
- Let it cool then you can enjoy as is, or serve with additional Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original for dipping.
Recipe created in partnership with @Maihomecooking