Poke Ranch Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
Crispy Chicken Wings
- Arrange the frozen boneless wings in a single layer on parchment lined sheet pan.
- Cook at 350°F for 10 minutes to warm through.
- Combine the cabbage, green onions, carrots, apples, and ginger in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and gently massage.
- Add the vinegar and soy sauce to season.
- Place a leaf of lettuce on a flat surface. Top with some of the cabbage slaw.
- Place a chicken wing on top and drizzle with Poke Ranch Sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds.
As presented at Healthy Kids Collaborative 2022 in partnership with Chef Andrew Hunter.