- In a bowl, whisk together wet ingredients for slaw recipe with salt and pepper.
- Using gloved hands, toss slaw vegetables together with dressing until well incorporated.
- Cover and hold at 41°F or below. Prepare slaw minimum of 1 hour before service.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in single layer on lined sheet pans.
- Cook chicken for 16-20 minutes until it reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking, lay out paper boats on sheet pan.
- Place hoagie buns in boats and open cut side.
- Add cooked chicken to bowl and toss with sauce. Hot hold at 135°F or higher until time of service.
- Right before service, add 3.6 oz. of sauced chicken to each hoagie bun, top with ½ cup slaw.
Total Fat: 6.3 g
Saturated Fat: .8 g
Cholesterol: 43 mg
Sodium: 713 mg
Carbohydrates: 66.5 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g
Total Sugars: 27.7 g
Protein: 17.8 g