- To prepare the tuna poke sauce, combine all ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- To prepare the furikake, toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant, being careful not to burn; set aside and let cool. Place oil in a small skillet and fry the bonito flakes for 1 minute or until light golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Let dry and cool on paper towels. Place in a small mixing bowl with sesame seeds and stir in remaining ingredients. (Keep dry and use as a seasoning on top of other dishes.)
- In a medium bowl, stir together tuna and 1 cup Poke Sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate*. Stir in scallions and wakame.
- To prepare the avocado puree, clean avocados making sure to remove any brown spots. Place in a blender or food processor with all remaining ingredients except habanero pepper and blend until smooth. Remove from blender and stir in habanero.
- To assemble the tostadas, spread each tostada shell with a thin layer of avocado puree (about 2 to 3 tablespoons). Place marinated tuna mixture on top of the avocado puree and sprinkle generously with Black Sesame Furikake. Garnish with sliced red onion, scallions, lime zest and cilantro. Finish with a squeeze of lime.
*May marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Recipe created in partnership with Chef Ray Hayashi & Chef Cynthia Hetlinger of RYLA