- Cook rice and hold overnight before preparation.
- Cook bacon and chop. Hold overnight before preparation.
- On the flat top griddle, cook 1 bag of eggs until fully cooked and fluffy and set aside.
- Sauté onions on the flat top griddle until a caramelization forms.
- Add fully cooked cold rice to the flat top griddle and mix with caramelized onions.
- Add 2 cups of rough chopped bacon to rice.
- Add 4 cups of scrambled eggs to rice and mix until well combined.
- Season rice with 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic and 1 cup of Kikkoman® Less Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Mix evenly and sauté until rice forms a light brown color.
- Garnish with green onion.
Recipe by Healthy Kids Collaborative and Garland Independent School District.