- Place a small pot with water over high heat and bring to a rolling boil. Blanch tarragon and parsley for 60 seconds, shock in ice water; pat dry between paper towels.
- Remove zucchini skin and save the zucchini flesh for another use. Dice zucchini skin and shallots and cut away corn from cob.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan over low heat. Sweat corn, zucchini, and shallots for 10 minutes; remove and let cool.
- Place sautéed vegetables, blanched herbs, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard and egg yolks in a blender; purée until very smooth. Slowly pour canola oil into blender while running and mix until fully emulsified. Season with salt to taste.
- Prepare tempura batter mix according to package directions and heat a pot of vegetable oil. Working in batches, dip each baby corn into batter gently shaking off excess. Deep fry until golden brown, then remove with a slotted spoon. Drain on a paper towel lined baking sheet.
- Serve immediately with Green Goddess Dressing. Garnish with black truffles, if desired.
Recipe created in partnership with Chef Jenner Tomaska at Esmé.