1. Butter 8-inch square baking pan and
lined with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Combine butter and chocolate in a
medium saucepan. Heat and stir over
low heat until melted and smooth.
Remove from heat.
4. Add sugars; mix well. Whisk in eggs,
one at a time, until combined. Stir in
5. Sift together flour, cocoa, and baking
powder in separate bowl. Fold into
chocolate mixture until just blended.
6. Spread batter evenly into prepared
pan. Bake 23 to 25 minutes, or until
toothpick inserted near center is
almost clean. Do not overbake.
7. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Remove from pan and cut into