- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If desired, sprinkle chopped green onions over wings.
- Coat wings in olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake wings in oven for 40 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees when tested with a meat thermometer.
- While wings are baking, puree lime juice, apricot preserves, soy sauce, sugar, and garlic. Heat on stovetop over medium heat, reducing the sauce until it is thickened.
- Once the wings reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees, remove from oven and increase heat to 425 degrees. Pour reduced sauce over the wings, flipping and coating both sides. Bake for an additional 20 minutes at increased heat.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes, then serve.
*Recipe adapted from: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/lime-apricot-and-soy-sauce-chicken-wings-102733