- Pre-heat oven to bake (check with pizza crust brand as recommended temperature may vary.) Thaw frozen pizza crust and keep in room temperature prior to assembly.
- Combine Kikkoman Preservative-Free Orange Sauce and Kikkoman Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce.
- Cut green onions and red bell peppers; keep separate in small bowls for assembly. Wash, dry and pick cilantro leaves off its stems. Keep dry in small bowl.
To assemble pizza:
- Place pizza crust in a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Take sauce mixture and spoon generously around the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella around pizza crust. Add pieces of cooked chicken strips around the pizza.
- Lay red bell peppers and green onions evenly around and on top of the chicken. Place pizza in oven and cook until cheese is fully melted.
- Garnish cooked pizza with fresh cilantro.