- Remove tea leaves from bags; combine with fennel, ginger, cloves and black pepper.
- Thoroughly spray large rack and large shallow baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle tea mixture evenly in pan.
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces and place, meaty side up, on rack over tea mixture.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350°F. 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine teriyaki baste & glaze, ketchup, garlic and cayenne pepper; set aside.
- Remove ribs from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Reserving about 2 Tbsp., brush both sides of ribs with baste & glaze mixture; return to oven and bake, uncovered, 40 minutes.
- Brush tops of ribs with reserved baste & glaze mixture and bake 5 minutes longer.