- Grate potatoes into large shreds and pat well to remove excess moisture.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and ground turkey and sauté, breaking turkey into crumbles, until it is fully cooked (no longer pink).
- Add 2 tbsp of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and stir well to combine. Remove turkey and set aside.
- To the pan, add onion, peppers, and mushrooms and sauté for 6-8 minutes, until veggies are beginning to caramelize.
- Add shredded potatoes and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked and beginning to crisp.
- Add ground turkey back in along with final 2 tbsp of sauce. Stir well to combine. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe created in partnership with The Mushroom Council by Stephen & Elise Compston, @compstonkitchen